Hi! I’m Zoe, your Gordmans stylist. I love shopping at our stores for on-trend items, and I’m sharing my tips and picks for our guests to get the low-down on the latest fashion forward finds at great deals.
I’m all about feeling cozy-chic for winter and these Gordmans Gotta-Haves work well together so you can mix-and-match, or dress up and down, wherever you’re going.
Here’s what I picked for you to add to your wardrobe now, and wear throughout winter:
- A black sock bootie elevates everything from jeans to skirts, and a block heel gives you a sturdy base to stand on.
- A medium-sized neutral structured tote stows more than just essentials, but it’s not so big things get lost in the shuffle. Pair a similar style with any outfit to refine your look.
- For those bad hair days (or not), an “anything-but-basic” boho hat is the secret weapon to look pulled together.
- A warm faux fur vest instantly adds texture (and style points) to whatever you’re wearing, from everyday knit tops to dresses
- Different than your average denim, you’ll get serious wear out of side-stripe jeans, versatile enough for all things casual
- A lace cami adds the right feminine touch layered under any top
- Is ‘blanket-chic’ is a thing? Because this mauve ruana is a dream! Get wrapped up in it for extra warmth, and it’s so soft, you’ll find any reason to wear it. Belt it to look more polished in a cinch.
I scored these cozy-chic every girl essentials in stores now, so bookmark this for your next shopping trip. I can’t wait for you to share pics of your new wardrobe additions with us by tagging #gotitatgordmans.