The Fall Trends Our Stylist Scored
Hi! I’m Zoe, your Gordmans stylist. Every time I shop our stores for the latest styles, I feel like I’ve hit the fashion jackpot! I want all of our guests to feel like that, too.
So my goal when choosing my Gordmans Gotta-Haves is to show everyone how to get the latest craze for less cash and get big names without paying big bucks. Because great minds shop alike!
This season, you’ve gotta have some luxe looks in your closet. Here’s what’s filed in our style cabinet:
- Velvet everything. It’s a smooth operator that makes everything better from bags to boots. And when it’s paired with the latest jewel tones — AH-mazing and just screams luxe.
- Speaking of jewel tones, they’re pretty much replacing diamonds as a girl’s best friend this fall. What’s better on a dreary, drab day than wearing a fab sapphire A-line skirt or ruby red combat boots?
- Everyone wants that one super comfy black sweater that you wish you could literally live in (but you can’t because…laundry day).
- Leopard print. Can I just ask how such a bold print goes with almost everything?! Of course you don’t want to pair it with a huge floral print or anything like that, but this backpack can rock a jeans and t-shirt look during the day and an LBD at night.
- You need a triangle scarf in your life! Trust me on this. It can be used in so many ways and has style for miles.
I scored all of these need-now luxe looks right in our stores. Imagine what unburied treasure you’ll find! What are your Gordmans gotta-haves?!
Comments are closed.