Right before Thanksgiving, I shared the recipe of these crackers on my Instagram Story. I got so many messages asking for the recipe to live on my blog, so it’s easily accessible. So here you go!
I and the rest of my family are completely addicted to these crackers. I think I made about 7 batches over Thanksgiving and I know I have more in store when I go home for Christmas. They are so easy yet so delicious and 100% addicting. It takes very minimal cookware, only a few ingredients and zero knowledge of cooking to make them.
Here’s everything you need:
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups (both cups and teaspoons)
- Cookie Sheet
- 1 Package of Oyster Crackers (10 oz package)
- 1/4 of a cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Pack of Dry Ranch Mix
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dill Weed
I picked up all my kitchen utensils from Gordmans. I love Gordmans because they have tons of options for kitchenware all at really great prices. They also have something called their “Lowest Price Guarantee.” To make sure that they can give shoppers the lowest possible price, if you find a lower price somewhere else on any item you found at Gordmans, they will match the competitors’ price and they will give you a $5 Gordmans gift card!
They also told me something interesting about their Lowest Price Guarantee. They want to offer their shoppers the lowest possible prices on merchandise, so they watch their competitors’ prices and adjust their prices to beat them. But with their huge assortment of merchandise, sometimes they don’t catch every item. So, they actually use their Lowest Price Guarantee program as a “flag.” When you use the Lowest Price Guarantee, they are alerted and they’ll work on lowering the price on the item you price-matched. Pretty cool! All you have to do is show the competitor’s current ad, website or a receipt featuring an identical item, and Gordmans will match the price, plus they’ll give you a $5 Gordmans gift card. To learn more about this program, visit their website.
Christmas Crackers Recipe
(Instructions Below Recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix 1/4 of a cup Vegetable Oil, 1 Pack of Dry Ranch Mix, 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder and 1/2 Teaspoon Dill Weed in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Add oyster crackers in and gently mix until all crackers are covered.
- Pour out on cookie sheet
- They don’t have to be in a single layer, they can be piled on top of each other.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes and let cool.
- Try not to eat all of them at once!
Angela is a paid blogger. You can find Angela’s original blog post at Thrifty Pineapple!