You’ll Flip for Pineapple Whip
Indulge in the yumminess of summer with this delectable combo — icy goodness and pineapple (yasssss). But wait, it gets better. This sweet treat has, like, half the calories of ice cream. Food goals! Pineapple whip is the healthy alternative that will cool you down while saving your bikini bod. Grab your blender and whip it good!
what you need
- bag of frozen pineapple
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- lime juice
- honey for extra sweetness (you make the call on how much)
- Combine pineapple, coconut milk, lime and honey into the blender.
- Blend, girl, blend.
- Taste to see if it’s sweet enough for ya.
- Once taste is on point, pop the blender jar into the freezer for about two hours or until whip is thick enough to scoop.
- Then, WHAM BAM – you’re done!
But pineapples aren’t just for eating anymore. You can literally wear pineapple on your sleeve – or display your love for them around your house. When you go to Gordmans for lots of fineapple pineapple bargains, you’ll be the one wearing the crown.