Zoe’s Gift Picks Under $25 Each (But You’d Never Know It!)
Hi, I’m Zoe, your Gordmans stylist. My Christmas gifting strategy is a delicate balancing act. I want to give my family and friends gifts they’ll really want, but my budget says “hold on just a minute.” That’s why I love working (and shopping) at Gordmans—it’s the best of both worlds. I can give the big names without spending big bucks. And that makes me extra merry.
Here are some of the gifty (and thrifty!) treasures I found in store this week—all under $25 each.
- Practical AND posh, a glitzy notebook with monogrammed initial makes a thoughtful, unique gift.
- Every girl I know would love cozy-chic slippers for that warm and fuzzy feeling long after the holidays.
- For nifty nesters, I found a cute accent pillow, a snuggly throw and a cheery holiday mug.
- We all know a bag charm is a great stocking stuffer—but one that’s a charger, too? That’s gifting gold!
- Make sure she’s set for ringing in the New Year with a glam clutch for all her must-haves.
- Beauty buffs would love a LED mirror for creating the hottest eye looks.
What will you discover? There’s so much more merry to discover in store. Or if you’ve got gifter’s block, a Gordmans gift card makes the perfect present for anyone. I can’t wait for you to share pics of your gift finds by tagging #gotitatgordmans