Gold is classic and silver is chic, but everything from iPhones to Michelle Obama’s final state dinner gown are turning heads in rose gold and copper these days. Whether it’s gilded onto sunglasses or making an appearance in home decor, this warm metallic couldn’t be cooler.
Here’s how to infuse a little of this trendy tone into both your wardrobe and home.
- Make some moves in these super-shiny high-top sneakers by Baby Phat ($29.95).
- Flashy personalities will love the TMI Women’s Triple Chrono Roman Numeral watch, which features dazzling rose gold metal links ($14.99).
- If softer bands are more your style, go for the TMI Classic Dial watch with a white leather band and delicate rose gold face ($14.99)
- For just a touch of rose gold, slip into these ZCo boot-cut jeans with metallic embellishments on the back pockets ($29.99).
- Add some quirk to your kitchen with this Copper Metal Utensil Wall Clock ($12.99).
- Perk up a console table or armoire with this eye-catching geometric metal sculpture ($25).
- Throw some shade with Riviera Glam sunglasses in a timeless aviator style ($12.99).
- Let there be light! This wire pendant lamp would lend a contemporary vibe to any room ($39.99).
- A succulent planter? A classy trash can? An ice bucket for your next shindig? The uses for this copper planter bucket are practically endless ($16.99).